Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Rodanthe Dock 11"X16" OIL

                                                            OIL 11"X16"
A nice day to paint.It was done from land so used my oil paints

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing. web free design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick, are you in Salvo these days? Glad to see you painting and blogging. I paint most days and genuinely think I am improving, not so much blogging. Call me next time you are in Kitty Hawk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick I am still in BC Canada. Spring is coming so I will be heading east soon. I have my new camper van so it may be a slow trip camping and painting.See you in spring

      Delete