Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

bridge by laramie

                                                                     OIL 16"X20"
  Park and walk under the trestle and on the other side is an historic old army fort from the cowboy days. Not a sole around so we hung out and took a nap before heading back to the main road east.

   I have had a few friends ask why I don't post on my blog anymore so here are a few of the latest paintings. Its been about 2 years since I posted so a lot of paintings that I don't have photos of will be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment