Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sunrise at anchor

OIL 16"X20"
 

                           This is from a photo I took whilst rowing ashore for an early coffee.
                                         As usual my camera has exaggerated the yellow a bit

1 comment:

  1. I especially like this one! Enjoyin your paintings, Mick! Nice job! :-)
    Tell R Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniv to you guys!
    Tried to email, but it got kicked back.

    ReplyDelete