Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Looking Across

interactive acrylic

I'm having a hard time getting my camera to read the colours on this accurately that's why I keep posting it. This is better than the last posting
Anyway This is the largest outdoor painting I have done.These new acrylicpaints with their rewetting properties makes this possible. You can do a quick outside painting then back in the studio rewet and redo areas in comfort. These paints unlike other acrylics don't completely dry for a few days and can be reactivated and reworked with a wet brush. .Kind of fun  with limited pallet -just 3 primaries plus magenta and white and besides its good for the blood pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment