Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dawn at the dock

                                                                  
                                                                     OIL 24"X30"
Sometimes when I am at sea, I wish I was on land.
All the time I am on land,I wish  I was at sea
                                                            Popeye

Here is my first post after a long time away.  Its good to be back on post.!

2 comments: