Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Denmark River Bridge

                     
                             

                                                             Interactive Acrylics 16"X24"   
     
      This painting is on a scrap bit of ply undercoated and gesso'd. I painted same scene last year when I was in Denmark and that boat is still docked. The fishing is so good in the inlet and ocean no one seams to fish the river so I had to invent this fisherman in braces with his red bait bucket on a wood bench.There is a bench on the same spot but its fancy and made of green pipe

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying seeing your paintings! I especially like this one.....very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete