Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mouse again

                                                                     OIL38"X30"
                                                                          
I got tired of doing the small plein air size paintings so this evening on this sheet of ply I painted my puppy again. She has this way of turning her head and looking at me out the corner of her eyes when she thinks I don't make sense. I have these 3 big 8oz tubes of  oils ,red yellow and blue, and with 2 big brushes it was a fun evening painting this one
In this I used only the 3 primary colours plus white

                                                                                          
                                                                      

2 comments: