Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

South Pacific sailing


This is from the collection of few photos I have of my days of cruising and surfing the islands in the south pacific.The photo is now about 45 years old and fading but still brings back memories of when I rode a younger mans surfboard
Last night just as I was going to bed we had our second house fire in 5 days in the Tri Villages.It was a 3 station alarm, we fought the fire into sunrise.It took us until after lunch to get the trucks cleaned up and hoses repacked and ready for action again.I haven't slept since I awoke at about 5.30 am yesterday morning.I'm trying to stay awake until its closer to bed time so as not to get into some weird sleep awake cycle. Tired and to cold to work outside on Hurricane repairs I used that as an excuse to paint all afternoon as logic to keep awake.

SUNDAY NIGHT FIRE

LAST NIGHT(Thursday)FIRE all thats left of 3 stories



1 comment: