Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I bagged a Roo

Lots of rain and cold with hail.That was yesterday and today not a cloud in the sky.I came across this Kangaroo at the top of a rocky hill.He stood in one spot  long enough to allow me to set up and paint him.I painted fast expecting him to run of any second but he didn't and I could have taken my time.I had fun doing this one.The Roo made it easy for me for when he wasn't eating he just stood and stared at me for long moments.Poser

2 comments:

  1. great. amazing. really? He stood for you like a model? i love it! you captured him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have been in some good grazing to stay so long. Nice job Mick!

    ReplyDelete