Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Did you bring carrots

My sister said "Lets take a walk to this beutifull winery on a hill where they also make a great Micro Brew and I'll buy you a beer"
"How far" I asked
"just down the road"
"Sounds Good" I said
About 1 hour into our walk we came across these 2 lucky Australians.The winery was another 20 minutes down the road.
I have found out that my sister thinks anything within a 2 hour walk from the house is "Just down the road"
The beer was really good

No comments:

Post a Comment