Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Denmark Bridge

This is the bridge over the Denmark River in Western Australia.I took the photo soon after sunrise,bright and sunny and I was lucky to catch the small lorry crossing the bridge .I got up  before dawn to paint this and had most of it done before breakfast.I'm finding early morning paint sessions are my best time.The large open fishing boat was tied up under the bridge the whole time I was in Australia.Not sure what its story is.

1 comment:

  1. damn nice piece. in thumbnail I thought it was a photograph.

    ReplyDelete