Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rain Rush

I have had a hard time painting kangaroos.I might have to try from a photo instead of live.Anyway this morning looked good and sunny so I headed for the beach to look for something easier.I got set up just in time to enjoy a bit of sun before this storm blew in from the sea.It was a really rush paint job.Lucky I took a photo before I left the scene because this canvas got blown out of my hands and is litter down on the beach at the bottom of this hill.I'll go back later when it clears to sea if I can find it to take home and finish it

1 comment: