Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Big Bad and Blue

I painted this late last night during the huge storm we had here  in the wee town of Denmark in West Oz .Wide awake after getting cold and wet from saving dads stuff in the yard I was too hyped to sleep.This mornings news said the winds got up to 130 kph and showed roofs blown of houses.Lots of downed trees and the surf this morning is angry and huge.
Anyway this  chook belongs to my mate Rick.The rooster is mostly white and speckled brown but I was tired and decided to make him blue.Not sure why!.
This chook is checking out his brood and keeping warm close to the reflected heat from the rusted corrigated metal shed .I brought my paints with me so hopefully get time from other stuff to do a couple of West Oz paintings

1 comment: