Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Valley Orchard Blooms

The sun was shining when I got up so I grabbed my paint box and a mug of coffee and headed out. This is Oregon so not surprising that by the time I found a spot the clouds were covering the sun and threatening to drizzle. From a sheltered school bus stop box I did this. I tried to memorize shadows every time the sun forced enough light through the clouds to create them.Its a beauty here this time of year as all the orchards are in flower

2 comments:

  1. You captured the fleeting light well, Mick - a beautiful piece with a lovely array of greens.

    ReplyDelete