Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

View down Park Road H2O oil


 16"by22".
As suggested by a friend I started this late in the day when I was tired so hopefully to knackered to be fussy with the brush.
The tree really does lean like that as it is in direct line of a wind tunnel formed between two huge Macmansions on the north side of the street.The south side of Park is trailers and shacks the holiday homes of a bygone era. The north side are todays idea of a home- large and all stick built many being Macmansions

No comments:

Post a Comment