Me in a nutshell

My photo
Pretty much every morning I get up at sunrise and take a walk with my dog.I like a big cup of coffee in the morning and a cold beer in the evening.I enjoy building stuff and for sure over my life have made more than my fair share of sawdust.Now I love to paint.It all started in July of 2009 when I took a painting class at the local art co-op.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Surf Shop H2O Oil

I did this one live early this morning.I parked in the corner and sat in my van  not to attract attention. I don't feel good enough yet about my work to have people looking while I paint. This is kind of muddy and like many I have done lately wouldn't have posted this except I forgot my brushes.So what I did was cut different shaped paddles from a paint stir stick. Also used an old cotton swab with my ear wax on it  that I found in my van rubbish bin.I'm kind of happy with this considering lack of conventional tools so decided to keep this one for the record   

No comments:

Post a Comment